- To provide a high standard of care and education in a pleasant and stimulating environment in which children can enjoy developing to their full potential and at their own pace.
- To work within a framework which ensures equality for all children and families.
- Add to the life and well-being of the local community.
What We Can Offer
- A specially tailored curriculum in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage and a curriculum aiming towards the Early Learning Goals.
- Individual care and attention made possible by an above average ratio of adults to children wherever possible of (1: 4 for 2 year olds; 1: 8 for 3 and 4 year olds).
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child's progress.
- A key person to ensure satisfying progress by working with parents to help each child learn and develop.